Panasonic launched dual SIM Smartphone T33 in India at Priced Rs. 4,490 with 21 major Indian regional languages supported.
- Display: 4-inch WVGA screen with a pixel density of 480 x 800 pixels
- Processor: powerful quad-core processor of 1.2 GHz
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat version
- Storage: Inbuilt internal memory of 4 GB and Expandable SD card slot up to 32 GB
- Camera: 3-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- Battery: 1500mAh
- RAM: 512 MB processing Ram
The managing director at Panasonic – Manish Sharma proclaimed that this new Smartphone has been developed keeping in mind the various issues that a person faces while browsing using the regional languages.