Creta is launched globally for the first time in India. The roll-out of the five-seater SUV in the country would be followed by launches in other international markets.
“We are confident that Creta will strengthen Hyundai’s position in India. It will define SUV segment in the country,” Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) Managing Director and CEO, B.S. Seo said.
The SUV comes with various features including navigation system, smart key with push button start and leather seats.
HMIL has received over 15,000 pre-bookings in the last 20 days for the SUV, Seo said.
- The brand Creta would be used for all the global markets.
- 3 year unlimited kms warranty
- According to the Hyundai, Creta now has generated 15000 bookings
- ABS standard across all variants
- Creta gets airbags for driver & passenger from S+ variant
- Base & S don’t get airbags. Side & curtain bags only on SX variant
- The body shell of Creta is designed and developed with advanced engineering techniques
Creta fuel efficiency figures
- 1.6 Petrol 15.29kmpl
- 1.6 Diesel MT19.67kmpl
- 1.6 Diesel AT 17.01kmpl
- 1.4 Diesel 21.38kmpl
Hyundai Creta Petrol
Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol Base – INR 8.59 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol S – INR 9.57 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.6L Petrol SX+ – INR 11.19 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.4L Diesel
Hyundai Creta 1.4L CRDi Base – INR 9.46 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.4L CRDi S – INR 10.42 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.4L CRDi S+ – INR 11.45 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.6L Diesel
Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX – INR 11.59 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX+ – INR 12.67 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX+ AT – INR 13.57 lac
Hyundai Creta 1.6L CRDi SX (O) – INR 13.60 lac