14th PRAVASI BHARATIYA DIVAS Convention
“Redefining Engagement with the Indian Diaspora”
7 to 9 January 2017
Bengaluru International Exhibition Centre (BIEC)
10th Mile, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, is organizing the 14th “Pravasi Bharatiya Divas” from 7 to 9 January 2017, in Bengaluru in partnership with the Government of Karnataka.
Details of Programme, Online Registration & Fees: pbdindia.gov.in
Highlights of PBD 2017
7 January 2017
- Inaugural address Smt. Sushma Swaraj, Minister for External Affairs.
- Session: Problems faced by Indian Students abroad and NRI Students in India.
- Session: Start-ups & Innovations which have a Social Impact in India.
- Session: Disruptive Innovations- Start-up Eco-system in Karnataka.
- Cultural Programme: Showcasing Dance & Music of Karnataka.
8 January 2017
- Keynote Address by Prime Minister of India, Shri. Narendra Modi.
- Chief Ministers Session: Some Chief Ministers to address delegates.
- Session: Diaspora contributing to India’s Social & Dev. Efforts.
- Session: Accelerating Tourism in India.
- Cultural Programme: Showcasing Dance & Music of India.
9 January 2017
- Session: Managing Emigration of Indian Workers to ECR countries
- Session: Role of Diaspora in Transferring Knowledge and Encouraging Innovation
- Session: Invest Karnataka – Innovate, Invent and Invest in Karnataka
- Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Awards – Conferred by President of India, Shri. Pranab Mukherjee
- 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention Concludes.
Exhibition: Flagship programmes of Government; Opportunities in States for NRIs & PIOs; Schemes & programmes for Diaspora; Indian Craft & Culture Bazaar; and Corporate India.
B2B Meetings and B2G meetings with other delegates, exhibitors, Govt officials etc. for registered delegates.
Industrial visits on 7 and 10 Jan by Karnataka Udyog Mitra.
- International Tech Park Ltd. (ITPL) & Export promotion Industrial Park (EPIP), Whitefield.
- NASSCOM Start-up Warehouse, IANAI Mobile 10x Accelerator, Centre for Excellence for IOT, Domlur.
- Bio- Innovati on Centre & Infosys, Electronics City, Bengaluru.
- Aerospace & Precision component manufacturing industries in Hitech, Defence & Aerospace Park.
Contact : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Special Sight Seeing Tours by Karnataka Tourism to Srirangapatna & Mysore; Nagarahole Tiger Reserve and Bandipur Tiger Reserve in Mysore; Nandi Hills; Bannerghatta Biological Park etc.
* Special tour by ‘Golden Chariot Luxury Train‘ to Mysore, Kabini & World Heritage site-Hampi.
Special Rates for PBD ‘Registered’ Delegates in Bengaluru Hotels!
Registration Fees for PBD 2017
Special Registration Fees for Young Overseas Indians (18 to 35 years) : US$ 100 for 1 day; US$ 150 for 2 days; US$ 200 for 3 days.
Indian-origin persons (above 35 years) US$ 150 for one day; US$ 200 for 2 days and US$250 for 3 days.
Special Group Registration Fees (Details: pbdindia.gov.in) :
- 10 to 20 members – 5%
- 21 to 50 members – 10%
- 51 to 75 members – 15%
- 76 to 100 members – 20%
- 101 to 150 members – 25%
- 151 to 200 members – 35%
- More than 200 members – 50%
Global Organization of Persons of Indian Origin (GOPIO): 50% Discount if more than 50 persons register. If less than 50 persons, normal group registration discounts apply.
For Online Registration and Payment: www.pbdindia.gov.in
Last date of registration: 7 December 2016.